Mountain View, CA dermatologist suggests PicoWay laser for wrinkles
- Posted on: Sep 8 2017
The PicoWay difference
Laser technology has been used for some time in cosmetic dermatology. However, PicoWay Resolve is a new generation of aesthetic laser. Most laser devices emit energy at a rate of one billionth of a second. PicoWay Resolve pulses at a trillionth of a second – a thousand times faster. Picosecond pulses optimize laser safely, providing maximum effectiveness at peak power.
In addition, PicoWay Resolve is a dual wavelength technology. Technically called a “fractional picosecond modality,” 532nm and 1064nm wavelengths of light make treatment ideally suited to skin rejuvenation.
Benefits of treatment
- Versatile – PicoWay therapy softens lines, and improves the appearance of wrinkles. It also diminishes pigmentation irregularities such as age spots, that add years to your face.
- Fewer treatments – In some cases, just one creates desired results.
- Minimal risk – The ultra-short pulses from PicoWay effectively deliver energy to the targeted deep skin layers, with the least amount of heat transfer into other tissues.
- Little discomfort – You only feel treatment when the laser is penetrating skin. Since PicoWay pulses are super-fast, you feel little discomfort during the procedure.
- Safe – PicoWay is FDA approved for skin rejuvenation with little or no downtime.
Depending on the patient’s unique physiology and aesthetic goals, Dr. Menkes may suggest PicoWay laser treatment as a sole remedy for wrinkles. Or, he may recommend PicoWay as part of a personalized, comprehensive, non-surgical program for skin improvement. Chemical peels, neuromodulators, dermal fillers, and microneedling work well in coordination with laser therapy.
Is PicoWay laser treatment the best solution for your wrinkles? Call The Menkes Clinic & Surgery Center in Mountain View, CA to find out – (650) 962-4600.
Tagged with: PicoWay™ Laser
Posted in: Uncategorized