Cellfina is a minimally-invasive technique cleared by the FDA for improvement in the appearance of cellulite. The Cellfina system addresses the source of the problem – a meshwork of connective bands called “septae” in the architecture of skin. These bands press down on subcutaneous fat causing skin to dimple or pucker. Treatment releases these fibrous strands, allowing surface skin to resume a smoother appearance. The Menkes Clinic is proud to offer Celfina to patients in Mountain View, CA and the surrounding areas
Cellfina Treatment Process
Your results are not immediate, as the tissue needs to settle. Results will show themselves in as little as three days, as the skin calms down. You can expect a dramatic improvement in the dimpling appearance of your cellulite. Once the connective bands have been cut, the skin bounces back upwards, as it is no longer pulled down in the various spots.
To receive FDA clearance, Cellfina results were looked at over two years. These are the patient satisfaction numbers:
- Patient satisfaction at three months is 85%
- Patient satisfaction is 94% at one year
- Patient satisfaction is 96% at two years.
Cellfina’s results just keep getting better!
Recovery from Cellfina
There is minimal downtime associated with Cellfina, but some patients experience mild bruising, soreness, or swelling in the treatment area or red dots at injection sites. These side effects are minor and resolve quickly. A non-aspirin analgesic can be taken to manage any residual discomfort. A compression garment (Spanx) will need to be worn for at least a week post procedure for optimal results.
You see significant improvement right away. Once the fibrous bands are cut, they do not appear to heal or grow back, so results last at least two years.
Benefits of Cellfina
- Brief treatment time – an hour or less.
- Little or no downtime.
- Well tolerated.
- Minimal side effects.
- Non-surgical and minimally-invasive.
- No scarring – the needle-like device is tiny.
- Effective. You’ll see immediate improvement.
- Long-lasting results (two years or more).
How does Cellfina differ from Coolsculpting?
Cellfina is a minimally-invasive technique cleared by the FDA for improvement in the appearance of cellulite. The Cellfina system addresses the source of the problem – a meshwork of connective bands called “septae” in the architecture of skin. These bands press down on subcutaneous fat causing skin to dimple or pucker. Treatment releases these fibrous strands, allowing surface skin to resume a smoother appearance.CoolSculpting is cleared by the FDA for non-surgical fat reduction in the abdomen (muffin top), flanks (love handles), inner thighs, and outer thighs. CoolMini is an exciting new addition to the CoolSculpting family of treatment options. This hand-held device utilizes the same technology to reduce fat under the chin and tone the neck.
What areas can Cellfina be used on?
How Long Will My Cellfina Results Last?
What Causes Cellulite?
How long until I can resume normal activity after Cellfina treatment?
What are the risks and side effects with Cellfina?
What is the Cellfina Yearlong Assurance Guarantee?
Now you can have the confidence to say goodbye to that cellulite! The makers of Cellfina are so confident you’ll receive lasting results, they’re willing to put their money where their mouth is! If after one year you experience the recurrence of cellulite dimples which were released in the initial treatment, you’ll receive up to $2,500 for a second treatment. Now you have nothing to lose – except that cellulite!
1. You must give The Menkes Clinic your written consent to share your protected health information regarding your Cellfina treatment with Merz.
2. You must register your procedure online at www.cellfinaguarantee.com within thirty (30) days of the date of the original procedure. Such registration will require the following from you: name, date of birth, contact information, date of original procedure, name of physician/practice where original procedure was performed, and Cellfina kit lot number.
3. The Menkes Clinic will submit a claim request to Merz prior to performing the second treatment with within one (1) year following your initial procedure. Upon receipt of the request, Merz will review its records in order to confirm that the eligibility prerequisites are met, and it will respond to within sixty (60) days of receipt of request in order to accept the request, reject the request (in which case Merz shall provide the reason(s) for such rejection), or obtain further information.
To learn more about Cellfina, call our Mountain View clinic at (650) 962-4600.