You cannot stop time from passing, but you can influence the effect it has on your skin. Thermage is an innovative technology that firms and smooths skin, without surgical intervention. This non-invasive procedure is available in Mountain View, CA from Dr. Andrew Menkes and his team at The Menkes Clinic & Surgery Center.
Thermage® Eye Treatment For Long-Lasting Results
How It Works
Thermage transforms skin with radiofrequency (RF) sound waves, reversing many consequences of aging, sun exposure, and environmental damage. The device sends a measured dose of RF energy to deep tissue layers without harm to surface skin.
Collagen is a fibrous protein that provides structure to skin. Thermage treatment heats the dermis, triggering natural collagen remodeling. Many patients see immediate change. Then, as collagen builds, improvement continues up to six months. Skin becomes thicker and tauter, smoothing lines, wrinkles and sagging, and improving contours.
What To Expect
Treatment typically takes about 90 minutes for body areas, and just 45 minutes for eyes or face. Thermage is well tolerated. You feel intermittent warmth and cool bursts, along with gentle vibration. There is no recovery period and no special aftercare. Skin may be pink, but you are free to resume normal activities right away. Expect noticeable, long-lasting results with just one treatment. The doctor will talk with you about periodic re-treatment to maintain youthful skin.
Benefits Of Thermage®
- Non-invasive and non-surgical.
- No anesthesia needed.
- No downtime.
- No post-procedure restrictions.
- FDA approved and safe.
- Minimal risk of complications.
- Results with just one treatment.
- Clinically proven effectiveness, with more than one million treatments administered.
- Reduces fine lines and drooping skin around eyes.
- Lifts the brow for a refreshed look.
- Improves loose skin on neck and jowls, defining the jawline.
- Reduces crepiness, sagging skin, bulges, and dimples for more sculpted contours from shoulders to toes.
- Benefits overall skin health.
View Non-Invasive Thermage® Body Treatment ▶️
Description tag – Patients in the Mountain View, CA area have access to non-invasive, non-surgical Thermage from Dr. Menkes and The Menkes Clinic for skin tightening on face and body. (650) 962-4600