Cellulaze is a scientific method of smoothing the dimpled flesh of cellulite. It uses contemporary technologies to effectively address the three primary structural problems of cellulite:
- Fibrous bands that pull down on skin.
- Excess fat in the subcutaneous layer (just beneath skin).
- Thin, lax skin.
Just one Cellulaze treatment creates results that last a year or more. A procedure session follows this general protocol:
- Together, you and your doctor decide on areas of cellulite to be treated. Those regions are marked.
- Local anesthesia is administered. You are awake for the procedure.
- Several tiny incisions are made.
- A small cannula (tube) is inserted. A laser fiber is passed through the cannula, into deeper tissues.
- The Cellulaze device emits a carefully controlled and directed amount of light energy. It immediately releases fibrous bands.
- Laser energy also liquifies fat, which is gently pressed out of the treatment area to smooth lumpiness.
- A typical session takes 90 minutes or less.
- Improvement continues! Laser treatment stimulates natural collagen production. As it builds over time, skin becomes thicker and more elastic.
Available near you!
Dr. Andrew Menkes has assembled an extremely qualified team of dermatologists and support staff who share a common passion – helping each patient look and feel great in their skin. You don’t have to travel to San Francisco, Oakland, or Sacramento to take advantage of Cellulaze anti-cellulite treatment. The Menkes Clinic & Surgery Center is located “near me,” at 2490 Hospital Drive in Mountain View, CA. Call (650) 962-4600 to schedule a consultation.