San Jose area women ask, “Is FemTouch right for me?”
- Posted on: Sep 14 2017
The procedure is not painful or uncomfortable, most patients feel no more than a mild warming sensation.
- Convenient treatment takes just minutes to complete
- Most patients see optimal results with four or fewer treatment sessions
- The procedure is non-surgical and does not require anesthesia
- There is no downtime after treatment
Laser vaginal rejuvenation is ideal for post-menopausal women suffering hormone-related vaginal symptoms, as well as mothers who want to correct tissue damage incurred during childbirth. It improves elasticity and stimulates tissue regeneration.
FemTouch treats a wide variety of conditions and symptoms, including:
- Stress urinary incontinence (leakage of urine, particularly when coughing, sneezing, or laughing)
- Vaginal atrophy
- Lack of sensation, pain, or discomfort during sexual intercourse
- Dryness, irritation, and itching
- Tearing or infection of vaginal tissue
- Cosmetic changes in the vaginal area
Safety of treatment
Before recommending FemTouch, your doctor will discuss the procedure and review your medical history. However, it is non-surgical, and it does not involve prescription medication. Therefore, laser rejuvenation is safe for virtually any woman, and has little to no recovery time.
If you suffer from any of the symptoms listed above, or other vaginal health concerns, you are very likely an excellent candidate for FemTouch. This simple and effective procedure can help you feel better, feel younger, and reclaim your feminine health.
Visit The Menkes Clinic & Surgery Center for a consultation with one of our Board-Certified dermatologists to find out how FemTouch can help you. Just call our office at (650) 962-4600 to schedule.
Tagged with: FemTouch
Posted in: Uncategorized