Fraxel re:store technology treats thousands of tiny areas on the skin using many precision laser beams. The energy from these beams penetrate the surface layers of skin to target old, damaged cells. Within the skin, the Fraxel laser promotes stimulation of the body's innate healing process. As a result, damaged skin cells are replaced with healthy new cells for all over rejuvenation.
Today, there are several Fraxel treatments to choose from, but Fraxel re:store remains one of the most widely used for dramatic improvement in skin tone and texture. One of the primary benefits of treatment is that, by targeting only small portions of the skin in the treatment area, there are intact “bridges” of healthy skin that aid in an accelerated healing process. After Fraxel re:store treatment, you can quickly get back to the business of living.
The entire skin is treated over a few sessions to allow for rapid healing and little to no downtime. Most patients return to regular activities within a day or two. Since Fraxel laser treatment is so precise, it's safe and effective on delicate skin areas like the face, neck, chest and hands.
Fraxel re:store highlights:
- Pinpoint laser beams target thousands of tiny areas on the skin
- Accelerated cellular turnover replaces damaged cells with healthy, new cells
- Dramatic overall improvement with just a few sessions
- Rapid healing and little to no downtime
- Safe and effective on face, neck, chest and hands
Benefits of Fraxel re:store:
- Fresher, smoother, younger-looking skin
- Improvement in both texture and tone
- Dramatically lightens unwanted brown spots
- Significant reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved appearance of surgical scars and acne scars
What to expect
Pretreatment for Fraxel re:store begins about an hour prior to the treatment session. At this time, we cleanse the skin in the treatment area and apply a topical anesthetic cream. While receiving the laser treatment, most patients describe an increased sensation of heat during the treatment. To minimize discomfort, cold air is blown on the treated area during the procedure. After the treatment, you may feel like your skin is slightly sunburned. This sensation usually diminishes in 1 to 3 hours. The Fraxel re:store procedure takes 20-25 minutes for a full face.
Let the experienced team at The Menkes Clinic and Surgery Center help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Contact us for your one on one consultation.
- Laser Scar Removal Mountain View, CA - Can patients achieve acne scar removal in Mountain View, CA with laser therapy?